All the scripts are saved as .txt files. Newer files have a "View Script" button which will let you save or open a script in notepad. For earlier posts, the easiest way to download with IE is to right click on the link and use "Save Target As". Rename file from Name_ext.txt to Name.ext.
To see a full post after searching, please click on the title.
PowerShell Scripts were written with Version 3 or 4.
https connections are supported.
All new users accounts must be approved, as are comments. Please be patient. It is pretty easy to figure out my email address from the scripts, and you are welcome to contact me that way.
Top Posts & Pages
- Remove DNS Host Record and PTR with PowerShell
- Create Import file for Remote Desktop Connection Manager 2.7
- Get the Parent OU for an AD Object
- Fixing SCCM 1603 Errors
- Export PowerShell script output to Text with Out-Notepad
- RDP History
- Get MAC Address from IP Address
- Remote Windows Update 3.1
- How to maximize a minimized HTA file
- Compare Group Policy Objects
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tags1E ACLS ActiveDirectory Active Directory Advanced Functions Audit Authentication Change Administrator Password COMObject Computer Groups Desktop DNS Excel FileScriptingObject Forms General GPO GPS Hacks ISE logons NAV740 Nessus OU OU permissions Outlook Pick Folder Power PowerShell Powershell Scriptlets RDP SCCM schedule reboot Scripting Security Sessions Shell.Application tempdb user information VBA Virtual PC Wakeup Windows Update WMI WordPress