All the scripts are saved as .txt files. Newer files have a "View Script" button which will let you save or open a script in notepad. For earlier posts, the easiest way to download with IE is to right click on the link and use "Save Target As". Rename file from Name_ext.txt to Name.ext.
To see a full post after searching, please click on the title.
PowerShell Scripts were written with Version 3 or 4.
https connections are supported.
All new users accounts must be approved, as are comments. Please be patient. It is pretty easy to figure out my email address from the scripts, and you are welcome to contact me that way.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fixing SCCM 1603 Errors
- Create Import file for Remote Desktop Connection Manager 2.7
- PowerShell and .Nessus files
- Convert data from Get-ADUser and Get-ADComputer for Export-CSV
- Compare Group Policy Objects
- Export DNS Server Records with PowerShell
- RDP History
- PowerShell and .Nessus File Revisited
- Get the Parent OU for an AD Object
- ShareEnum Alternative
Tag Archives: ISE
Get-ScriptVariables.ps1 is my take on a variable inventory script I found on Powershell.com. I changed the function name, as Get-Variable already in use, gave a unique name to function variables to exclude, added other system variables, and added example to … Continue reading
So, I wrote a pretty cool script and sent it to a co-worker. I wrote it on a Windows 7 PC with the RSAT tools installed. My friend tried to run it on a 2008 R2 server with PowerShell 3.0, … Continue reading