All the scripts are saved as .txt files. Newer files have a "View Script" button which will let you save or open a script in notepad. For earlier posts, the easiest way to download with IE is to right click on the link and use "Save Target As". Rename file from Name_ext.txt to Name.ext.
To see a full post after searching, please click on the title.
PowerShell Scripts were written with Version 3 or 4.
https connections are supported.
All new users accounts must be approved, as are comments. Please be patient. It is pretty easy to figure out my email address from the scripts, and you are welcome to contact me that way.
Top Posts & Pages
- Create Import file for Remote Desktop Connection Manager 2.7
- Get the Parent OU for an AD Object
- Export DNS Server Records with PowerShell
- Get MAC Address from IP Address
- Scriptomatic on Windows 7 Solved
- ShareEnum Alternative
- Export PowerShell script output to Text with Out-Notepad
- Remove DNS Host Record and PTR with PowerShell
- Fast PowerShell Treeview OU Selection Form
- Get Distinguished Name of Many computers in PowerShell (Revised)
Tag Archives: General
Booting Linux in Safe Mode: “STDIn: Not a Typewriter” Linux programmers have a sense of humor. If Microsoft programmers do, it is rarely seen.
I wanted to be able have an easy way to post scripts, and have a quick way to communicate with my friends and the scripting community. Thanks for reading.
This is a test message from NewsGator, my RSS aggregator. I paid for it, but it is now free. http://newsgator.com