All the scripts are saved as .txt files. Newer files have a "View Script" button which will let you save or open a script in notepad. For earlier posts, the easiest way to download with IE is to right click on the link and use "Save Target As". Rename file from Name_ext.txt to Name.ext.
To see a full post after searching, please click on the title.
PowerShell Scripts were written with Version 3 or 4.
https connections are supported.
All new users accounts must be approved, as are comments. Please be patient. It is pretty easy to figure out my email address from the scripts, and you are welcome to contact me that way.
Top Posts & Pages
- Script to change SA password
- Get the Parent OU for an AD Object
- Scriptomatic on Windows 7 Solved
- Create Import file for Remote Desktop Connection Manager 2.7
- Fixing SCCM 1603 Errors
- Remote Ping using WMI
- Get Distinguished Name of Many computers in PowerShell (Revised)
- LDAP Ping
- Programatically Uninstall Outlook Patch KB2412171
- Who Joined Computer Account to AD Domain
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Active Directory
- Advanced Functions
- Change Administrator Password
- Computer Groups
- OU permissions
- Pick Folder
- Powershell Scriptlets
- schedule reboot
- user information
- Virtual PC
- Windows Update