If you use GPOs to enforce baselines, you may find that your enterprise is moving from version 1.1 to version 1.2 of a GPO. Unfortunately for you, version 1.1 linked in a dozen places. Wouldn’t you rather just you search for version 1.1 and replace it with version 1.2? Use Update-GPOLinks.ps1 to do just that. The script not only finds all the original links and updates them to the new version, it also keeps the link order.Script Text
All the scripts are saved as .txt files. Newer files have a "View Script" button which will let you save or open a script in notepad. For earlier posts, the easiest way to download with IE is to right click on the link and use "Save Target As". Rename file from Name_ext.txt to Name.ext.
To see a full post after searching, please click on the title.
PowerShell Scripts were written with Version 3 or 4.
https connections are supported.
All new users accounts must be approved, as are comments. Please be patient. It is pretty easy to figure out my email address from the scripts, and you are welcome to contact me that way.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fast PowerShell Treeview OU Selection Form
- Get Distinguished Name of Many computers in PowerShell (Revised)
- Get a Close Global Catalog Server with PowerShell
- Delete Inactive User Profiles with PowerShell
- Get the Parent OU for an AD Object
- Test Whether Organizational Unit or Account Exists
- Export DNS Server Records with PowerShell
- Remove DNS Host Record and PTR with PowerShell
- Get MAC Address from IP Address
- Create Import file for Remote Desktop Connection Manager 2.7