I previously wrote about processing .Nessus files using Posh-NVS. I found my needs to be a little different from what that project provides, so I decided to take a crack at my own script for reading .Nessus files. Unlike Posh-NVS, it has no modules to install and my Convert-Nessus.ps1 adds the host information onto the line with the vulnerability data. Although it creates a larger file, it is nice to have the IP Address, OS, MAC addresses, and NETBIOS Name in the same line for the file. Update: Convert-Nessus4.ps1 adds a GUI to select what properties you want in the output.Script Text
All the scripts are saved as .txt files. Newer files have a "View Script" button which will let you save or open a script in notepad. For earlier posts, the easiest way to download with IE is to right click on the link and use "Save Target As". Rename file from Name_ext.txt to Name.ext.
To see a full post after searching, please click on the title.
PowerShell Scripts were written with Version 3 or 4.
https connections are supported.
All new users accounts must be approved, as are comments. Please be patient. It is pretty easy to figure out my email address from the scripts, and you are welcome to contact me that way.
Top Posts & Pages
- Remove DNS Host Record and PTR with PowerShell
- Create Import file for Remote Desktop Connection Manager 2.7
- Get the Parent OU for an AD Object
- Fixing SCCM 1603 Errors
- Get User's Email Address from SmartCard with PowerShell
- Export and Import Delegated OU Permissions with PowerShell
- Export DNS Server Records with PowerShell
- Convert System.DirectoryServices.SearchResult to a PSObject
- PowerShell:Start RDP After Reboot
- Auditing Active Directory Permissions with Powershell