All the scripts are saved as .txt files. Newer files have a "View Script" button which will let you save or open a script in notepad. For earlier posts, the easiest way to download with IE is to right click on the link and use "Save Target As". Rename file from Name_ext.txt to Name.ext.
To see a full post after searching, please click on the title.
PowerShell Scripts were written with Version 3 or 4.
https connections are supported.
All new users accounts must be approved, as are comments. Please be patient. It is pretty easy to figure out my email address from the scripts, and you are welcome to contact me that way.
Top Posts & Pages
- Create Import file for Remote Desktop Connection Manager 2.7
- Get the Parent OU for an AD Object
- Export DNS Server Records with PowerShell
- Get MAC Address from IP Address
- Scriptomatic on Windows 7 Solved
- ShareEnum Alternative
- Export PowerShell script output to Text with Out-Notepad
- Remove DNS Host Record and PTR with PowerShell
- Fast PowerShell Treeview OU Selection Form
- Get Distinguished Name of Many computers in PowerShell (Revised)
Tag Archives: WMI
Last week, one of my administrators was complaining at how involved it was to remove a profile on a remote user’s computer. A little over two years ago, I wrote Delete Inactive Profiles, as a substitute for DelProf for post … Continue reading
I support a number of hospitals. Many of these have very large facilities, where the placement of computers was originally done by a space planner or others trying to make an educated guess about how and where people would be … Continue reading
I was reviewing my blog stats today and found a link from a site in UK to my version of ScriptoMatic.hta. I have upgraded my home laptop to 8.1, and decided to see whether it still works (it does). If … Continue reading
Having users plug USB drives into their systems can be a portal for malware into your network and data exiting from your network. There are sophisticated programs that allow you to block and monitor endpoint security, such as Lumension’s Sanctuary. If … Continue reading