All the scripts are saved as .txt files. Newer files have a "View Script" button which will let you save or open a script in notepad. For earlier posts, the easiest way to download with IE is to right click on the link and use "Save Target As". Rename file from Name_ext.txt to Name.ext.
To see a full post after searching, please click on the title.
PowerShell Scripts were written with Version 3 or 4.
https connections are supported.
All new users accounts must be approved, as are comments. Please be patient. It is pretty easy to figure out my email address from the scripts, and you are welcome to contact me that way.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fast PowerShell Treeview OU Selection Form
- Get Distinguished Name of Many computers in PowerShell (Revised)
- Get a Close Global Catalog Server with PowerShell
- Delete Inactive User Profiles with PowerShell
- Get the Parent OU for an AD Object
- Test Whether Organizational Unit or Account Exists
- Export DNS Server Records with PowerShell
- Remove DNS Host Record and PTR with PowerShell
- Get MAC Address from IP Address
- Create Import file for Remote Desktop Connection Manager 2.7
Tag Archives: RDP
Remote Desktop Connection Manager 2.7, “manages multiple remote desktop connections. It is useful for managing server labs or large server farms where you need regular access to each machine such as automated check-in systems and data centers. It is similar … Continue reading
A lot of folks have been asking me why I haven’t written any PowerShell scripts. The answer is that I am pretty good at vbscript, and I couldn’t find anything that I wanted to do that I couldn’t do with … Continue reading
MakeRDPFiles.vbs is a vbscript based on the RDP History script posted earlier. It take your RDP history and creates a folder with connection files for each of the systems you have previously connected to. Rename from .txt to .vbs.
You build a Windows 2003 server and forget to enable RDP. Very annoying. Or you want to RDP to a workstation, and it is not set up. Very annoying. EnableTS_RDP.vbs allows you to remotely enable RDP.
RDPHistory.vbs creates a text file with a list of systems you ever connected to using RDP. Rename from .txt to .vbs