All the scripts are saved as .txt files. Newer files have a "View Script" button which will let you save or open a script in notepad. For earlier posts, the easiest way to download with IE is to right click on the link and use "Save Target As". Rename file from Name_ext.txt to Name.ext.
To see a full post after searching, please click on the title.
PowerShell Scripts were written with Version 3 or 4.
https connections are supported.
All new users accounts must be approved, as are comments. Please be patient. It is pretty easy to figure out my email address from the scripts, and you are welcome to contact me that way.
Top Posts & Pages
- Delete Inactive User Profiles with PowerShell
- Getting GPO GUID, Name from Active Directory
- Delete a List of Computer Accounts from Active Directory
- Scriptomatic on Windows 7 Solved
- Export DNS Server Records with PowerShell
- Convert data from Get-ADUser and Get-ADComputer for Export-CSV
- Programatically Uninstall Outlook Patch KB2412171
- Who Joined Computer Account to AD Domain
- Export PowerShell script output to Text with Out-Notepad
- LDAP Ping
Tag Archives: Excel
Three years ago, I posted CombineXLSheets.vbs, a vbScript which allows you to drop and drag Excel spreadsheets onto it and have them combined into a single workbook file with multiple worksheets. Now that I am working in PowerShell, I have … Continue reading
I often look at the code of others with respect and admiration. Peter Kriegel (Germany) wrote Export-XLSX.ps1, an amazing script which lets you export data into a real XLSX file without Excel being installed. The script also enables you to … Continue reading
I often work with very large spreadsheet, often more than 30 MB in size. I am an Office user, not an Office expert. A few months ago one of my teammates taught me how to use pivot tables to summarize … Continue reading
This script started out as a project to figure out how to automate Excel web queries in PowerShell, so MS Excel is a prerequisite for this script. If you have Excel, but have never used query tables, it is accessible … Continue reading