All the scripts are saved as .txt files. Newer files have a "View Script" button which will let you save or open a script in notepad. For earlier posts, the easiest way to download with IE is to right click on the link and use "Save Target As". Rename file from Name_ext.txt to Name.ext.
To see a full post after searching, please click on the title.
PowerShell Scripts were written with Version 3 or 4.
https connections are supported.
All new users accounts must be approved, as are comments. Please be patient. It is pretty easy to figure out my email address from the scripts, and you are welcome to contact me that way.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fast PowerShell Treeview OU Selection Form
- Get Distinguished Name of Many computers in PowerShell (Revised)
- Get a Close Global Catalog Server with PowerShell
- Delete Inactive User Profiles with PowerShell
- Get the Parent OU for an AD Object
- Test Whether Organizational Unit or Account Exists
- Export DNS Server Records with PowerShell
- Remove DNS Host Record and PTR with PowerShell
- Get MAC Address from IP Address
- Create Import file for Remote Desktop Connection Manager 2.7
Tag Archives: DNS
You have been asked, “Please remove the host record for these 15 computers, plus their associated PTR records”. It isn’t a difficult task, but it can be time consuming, especially if you have a large DNS database. The in-addr.arpa bit … Continue reading
How can you tell whether an Active Directory domain controller is functioning properly? How do you know whether some over-zealous VLAN ACL is blocking necessary ports? Testing ICMP, is easy, just ping it. Testing LDAP response isn’t hard, I wrote … Continue reading