All the scripts are saved as .txt files. Newer files have a "View Script" button which will let you save or open a script in notepad. For earlier posts, the easiest way to download with IE is to right click on the link and use "Save Target As". Rename file from Name_ext.txt to Name.ext.
To see a full post after searching, please click on the title.
PowerShell Scripts were written with Version 3 or 4.
https connections are supported.
All new users accounts must be approved, as are comments. Please be patient. It is pretty easy to figure out my email address from the scripts, and you are welcome to contact me that way.
Top Posts & Pages
- Script to change SA password
- Get the Parent OU for an AD Object
- Scriptomatic on Windows 7 Solved
- Create Import file for Remote Desktop Connection Manager 2.7
- Fixing SCCM 1603 Errors
- Remote Ping using WMI
- Compare Group Policy Objects
- Get Distinguished Name of Many computers in PowerShell (Revised)
- LDAP Ping
- Programatically Uninstall Outlook Patch KB2412171
Tag Archives: Advanced Functions
One of the problems with writing advanced functions is that new PowerShell users think that they don’t do anything. Frankly, I couldn’t figure out a way to get a notification to work, so I reached out to the sponsor for … Continue reading