All the scripts are saved as .txt files. Newer files have a "View Script" button which will let you save or open a script in notepad. For earlier posts, the easiest way to download with IE is to right click on the link and use "Save Target As". Rename file from Name_ext.txt to Name.ext.
To see a full post after searching, please click on the title.
PowerShell Scripts were written with Version 3 or 4.
https connections are supported.
All new users accounts must be approved, as are comments. Please be patient. It is pretty easy to figure out my email address from the scripts, and you are welcome to contact me that way.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fast PowerShell Treeview OU Selection Form
- Get Distinguished Name of Many computers in PowerShell (Revised)
- Get a Close Global Catalog Server with PowerShell
- Delete Inactive User Profiles with PowerShell
- Get the Parent OU for an AD Object
- Test Whether Organizational Unit or Account Exists
- Export DNS Server Records with PowerShell
- Remove DNS Host Record and PTR with PowerShell
- Get MAC Address from IP Address
- Create Import file for Remote Desktop Connection Manager 2.7
Category Archives: Batch
Clearing the GPO cache on a computer may be the only way to fix a persistent problem. Doing this involves deleting files, registry entries, and rebuilding the security database. Clear-GPOCache.ps1 works by creating a custom batch file on the remote … Continue reading
This simple batch file resets the inheritance on users folders and then grants them “modify” using the builtin icacls.exe. This script does not address issues which require you to take ownership — I will post one that does that soon. … Continue reading
I had some issues with my Windows 10 computer at home. I did some research, and came up with this batch file to freshen and check all of the operating system files. Save this as Fix10.cmd (or Fix10.bat) and run … Continue reading
I have a couple of PowerShell scripts which I run daily, and the number keeps growing. I wanted a quick way to run scripts which support alternate credentials. Drag and drop a PowerShell script onto the RunPS.cmd batch and you … Continue reading