All the scripts are saved as .txt files. Newer files have a "View Script" button which will let you save or open a script in notepad. For earlier posts, the easiest way to download with IE is to right click on the link and use "Save Target As". Rename file from Name_ext.txt to Name.ext.
To see a full post after searching, please click on the title.
PowerShell Scripts were written with Version 3 or 4.
https connections are supported.
All new users accounts must be approved, as are comments. Please be patient. It is pretty easy to figure out my email address from the scripts, and you are welcome to contact me that way.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fast PowerShell Treeview OU Selection Form
- Get Distinguished Name of Many computers in PowerShell (Revised)
- Get a Close Global Catalog Server with PowerShell
- Delete Inactive User Profiles with PowerShell
- Get the Parent OU for an AD Object
- Test Whether Organizational Unit or Account Exists
- Export DNS Server Records with PowerShell
- Remove DNS Host Record and PTR with PowerShell
- Get MAC Address from IP Address
- Create Import file for Remote Desktop Connection Manager 2.7
Category Archives: SCCM
This was forwarded to me from one of our Microsoft guys. I have been using a batch file to fix WMI with this line for years: WMI: Stop hurting yourself by using “for /f %%s in (‘dir /s /b *.mof … Continue reading
My friend, Nick Miller, has gone to work with another company, and is involved in a Windows 7 image standardization project. He recently told me that he had figured out how to have a single bootable USB WinPE disk to … Continue reading
Sometimes you get a panicked call saying, “I got a message saying my computer will reboot in 5 minutes”. StopSCCMRestart.cmd allows you to abort the reboot on a local or remote machine. It works by killing the SMSCliUI.exe task. The … Continue reading